Shipping & Returns
- We use either UPS or FedEx Ground Service for standard
shipments. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice. We do
not insure shipments unless the customer specifically advises us to add
UPS/FedEx terms and conditions apply to all shipments. For details please visit the FedEx and UPS websites.
- Special services, Insurance, Express shipping, Saturday delivery, etc. only upon customer request.
- Collect shipment to customers' shipping account upon request.
- International shipments via FedEx/UPS International Express. Customer is responsible for all customs, duty, tax, and import charges!
Defective goods require a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) prior to
returning it to us. Please contact us for a RMA# authorization.
- Defective goods will be replaced or credited after receipt and inspection.
- Customers agree to ship back defective devices at customers' expense ( including proper insurance & packaging ) to I.P.I.
- Customer error returns and special orders will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must be in new condition and in its original packaging.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- We offer 30-days money-back-guaranty for single items for the purpose of compatibility tests. Returns beyond 30 days will not be permitted.
- Damaged items or missing accessories may be subject to additional charges!